"VARIO" SYSTEM COMPLETT PATENT
Programmable electronic tension unit with photocell that allows the selective application of yarn tension variations during the linking operation.
PHOTOCELL (IT CAN BE DEACTIVATED)
It "detects" the fabric and allows the selection of various tensions both while "stitching" and when "idling".
POSSIBILITY OF A THIRD TENSION
(knee or button driven) to sew fabric with different tensions during the stitching operation.
5 programmes, each one allows to memorise 3 tensions and 4 different speeds.
You can select the stop option "Needle out" and "Needle In"
- Hook needle approaching from the outside of the dial
- The fabric is loaded on the reverse side.
- Single thread chainstitch type "101"
- Brushless motor with variable speed drive up to maximum 1400 stitches/minute
- Very low power consumption (115 watt).
- Suitable for single phase as well as three-phase motor.
- Clockwise or anticlockwise dial motion (on request).
- Extra large dial mm 460 diameter.
- Rotable head.
- Interchangeable gauges: sizes from 3 to 24
- Needle positioning system.
- New VD stand.
- Led lamp (on request)